Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wendy Lee

Today is my mother's birthday.

Wendy Lee is an amazing woman. Not only is she my mother, she is also my best friend. She was also my teacher for the twelve grades (plus kindergarten and pre-k.) Today is her birthday. This is my shoutout to my mom.



This picture is probably my favorite of my parents, but especially of my mom. I don't know why, but when we taking pictures at Old Baylor in Independence, she started to laugh, and she couldn't stop. My mom actually started to cry because she was laughing so hard.

My mom is definitely the supermom of all moms. My guy friends who have all brothers say that their moms are supermoms, but I disagree. One, because I'm biased. ;-) Two, because my mom, not only raised four children (very different children, very headstrong children), she also gave us our education. She didn't send us to school. She took it upon herself to teach us everything she knows. That where I got my brains. ;-) Three, she also teaches art classes in her house. Four, she opens up her home to college students, graduate students, and young adults who need a home to go to, to eat, to sleep, to talk, to sing, to do basically everything. Five, because she's my mom, no questions, end of story, period.

I love my mom and I want to wish her the most happiest of Birthdays ever!!!! Love you, mom! And I really miss you!



My beautiful mother!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy Birthday, Mrs. Lee! (It sounds weird to say Mrs. Lee since that's my mom, too. haha.) Love the family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. I am so proud that she is my daughter, she has such a loving heart for all around her. Love the picture you posted.

    ReplyDelete