Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bearathon 2011

This morning at 8 o'clock (or 7 o'clock) Baylor Student Foundation kicked off the Bearathon 2011.

 http://www.baylor.edu/student_foundation/index.php?id=49828

I did not run the half-marathon or the 5k, but I did stand on the sidelines and cheered for each of my friends who ran as they crossed the finish line. My friend, Jamie, and I had posters for all our friends who ran! They were pretty awesome posters, not gonna lie! :)

I did not run the half marathon or the 5k, but I was still inspired to begin to run myself. My only problem was motivating myself to begin training. So I set myself a goal. I'm thinking of training for: http://www.xterraplanet.com/xduro/waco.html which goes through Cameron Park. It is April 16, 2011. It is a a 20K, a 10K, and a 5K. I'm thinking of training for the 5K in a month. It seems like the perfect weekend. I will be able to create the right stamina and endurance for 3.2 miles or so and I will be able to dance for 7 minutes and not be tired like usual.

So my purpose for this blog post are to get your thoughts, especially if you are a runner. What are your thoughts? I would really like to know if you think I am capable of motivating myself to do this and actually do it. Thanks!

And congratulations to all my friends who ran the half-marathon, and the 5K for the Bearathon! I'm super impressed and proud of you! :)

1 comment: