Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baylor Dance Company

So I just finished a practice with the Baylor Dance Company. We have finished dances and we are running them and having last minute rehearsals for small detail clean-up. I can't tell you how excited I am to be apart of this. Even though I'm just in two dances, I am super excited. All my friends have told me how excited they are...I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. But anyways this is my little shout-out to get people to come.

Hey ya'll, there is this cool thing going on Saturday at 7pm and Sunday at 2pm. It's the Baylor Dance Company Spring Showcase. It's gonna be pretty awesome, not gonna lie. There are a lot of dances, choreographed by company members and guest choreographers. The company members have been a lot of time into this and it looks great. It's $5 dollars for Baylor students and $7 dollars for non-Baylor students. There are also guest performances of a choreography class here at Baylor as well as a tap performance from Baylor students. There are other performances from a local studio in town: Joy's School of Dance (where I work.) It really is gonna be good. If you need more information, there should be fliers around campus and look out for chalking Thursday. And if you see lots of girls walking around with purple t-shirts with a Baylor Dance Company on it, ask them for information. =)

1 comment:

  1. I have a question about the auditions if you don't mind me asking!
    :)
    I go to Baylor too and I'm thinking about auditioning next year!

    ReplyDelete