Monday, May 14, 2012

A Dedication

I apologize. I am awful at keeping up with a blog. Sometimes I have no idea what to write about. And then I decide well, I can just make something up and hope that it makes sense. So I've decided to start off with a poem I wrote earlier in the semester. This is dedicated to Knox Anderson and the Anderson Family. We love you guys!!!!

Big smile and blue eyes,
Runny nose and chubby cheeks.
Looking up at blue skies,
I keep remembering this week. 
You were a bundle of joy,
A picture of new life.
You are their precious boy,
Not knowing any strife. 
And then you were taken,
Leaving us bereft.
We miss you, dear boy,
Ever since you left. 
Now it's just one of those days,
Another one of those pilgrim days.
Where I walk through life and think of you,
Free of strife and mourning too. 
We love you, dear boy,
Live on in our hearts.
You are our joy,
Nothing will keep us apart.


No comments:

Post a Comment