Thursday, November 17, 2011

Beginning again...

Starting a blog is no big deal. Keeping up with a blog is a totally different story. I'm horrible about keeping up with such things. It's like a journal...sorta. I can't even stay committed to a journal. I think this is where I lack focus and dedication. Something I clearly need to work on. :-)

So far, sophomore year has been very busy. Busier than freshman year which makes me slightly confused. I'm only taking 5 classes, but the professors decide to dump 20+ pages of reading on you each night. Though the subjects interest me, the reading is a lot. I don't even have time to watch my Doctor Who on a whim. I know, it's devastating. (I have to actually schedule Doctor Who time into my planner. My planner is so filled...it looks like a pen threw up all over the pages. True story.)

Another thing that has come to my mind lately is what I want to do with my Anthropology major. Do I want to do archaeology? Do I want to do anthropology? Do I want to do Egyptology? I have 2 and a half years left here at university. I think I have time to figure that out. Just taking one day at a time. It's how you get by.

No comments:

Post a Comment