Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sophomore Year

So it has begun! Sophomore Year is here and so far it is amazing! I love being a Sophomore. I have already done so much and it is only the second day. I've been a Welcome Week leader at Baylor University. What I love about Baylor that I want to pass along to my fellow students who are incoming freshman, is the fact that we, current students of Baylor, wish for you to have the smoothest transition onto the campus and into the community at Baylor. I hope that I have done my job well.

I had a blast at Welcome Week...if I could say it, I would say I think I had more fun than the freshman. I love my group. They are bright men and women ready to conquer this world. Class of 2015, welcome to Baylor. I extend a hand if you ever need help. I hope that you have a fantastic freshman year. :D

1 comment: