Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Early Mornings and Sunrises

My summer vacation began this morning at 4 o'clock in the morning. Yes, 4:00 a.m. By 5:30 a.m., my family was on the road to Houston to take a plane to Newark, New Jersey, across the river from New York. From Newark, we could take a small plane to Providence, Rhode Island.

We go every summer to the New England area to visit family. This includes cooler weather, days at the beach, lots of photography, Dunkin Donuts, and family reunions.

As I was riding in the car, I was watching the sun rise at the east of Highway 6. It was beautiful. The sky was lit up with yellows, pinks, and oranges. It was something so unique that it could only be a Texas sunrise.

I will be keeping this blog as updated as possible these next three weeks that I'm on vacation. From tonight to the last night, August 2nd, there will be updates here on my activites, photos of the places I will be, and if you want a postcard...leave a comment and I'll email you for your mail address.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love New England! I get to go tomorrow!!! Hope you're enjoying your time.

    ReplyDelete